Hanna Conductivity and pH Testers Get a Facelift
Newly Remodeled pHep and DiST Testers Incorporate Modern Design and Added Features
Woonsocket, RI, January, 2017: Hanna Instruments recently redesigned its line of pH and Conductivity testers, the pHep’s and the DiST’s. They flaunt not only a new sleek look but enhanced features as well. These advancements allow for superior usability and reliable measurements. Improvements were made to the pHep, pHep+, DiST 1, DiST 2, DiST 3, and DiST 4 models.
“We wanted the new design of these testers to make our customers lives easier. I think that we accomplished that and more.”
- Justin Mecys, General Manager, Hanna USA
Hanna Conductivity and pH Testers Features:
- Now with a more ergonomic profile and waterproof design, these testers can stand up to use in any environment.
- A larger LCD which now displays not only the pH but also temperature, low battery status, and a stability indicator, so users can be assured that their tester is working properly and measurements are accurate.
- Automatic calibration makes calibration easier than ever.
- Automatic temperature compensation complete with an exposed temperature probe for faster readings.
These new testers are available on Hanna’s website or can be purchased by calling (800) 426-6287 if you have any additional questions.
About Hanna Instruments: Hanna Instruments, Inc. is the world’s largest privately held manufacturer of electroanalytical instrumentation. Since 1978 Hanna has produced practical, cost-effective devices for laboratory, environmental, food, and industry applications. We offer a wide array of instrumentation from research grade benchtop meters and ISEs, to single and multiparameter portable meters for pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, and more. Hanna has over 40 offices worldwide to ensure exceptional levels of service and support anywhere in the world.
If you have any questions about this press release, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.